Request Access to Data
We welcome all requests for data and look forward to helping users gain access to the data or information products they need. Our data request process involves collection of some information from you so that we can track how NFI data are used, keep you informed about changes, and obtain any necessary approvals on your behalf prior to providing you with access to the data you need.
Please fill out the data request form
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance with your NFI Collaborator account, if you want to enquire about setting up a new account, or if you have technical questions about NFI data, tools or resources. We also welcome feedback on this website. Please let us know if you are unable to find what you are looking for or are having technical difficulties with this website in your browser.
NFI Project Office Staff
Director of the Forest Information division of CFS
(250) 298-2314, email@example.com
- Manages the NFI program.
Manager, Canada's National Forest Inventory
(250) 298-2376, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manages the NFI program
Forest Inventory Officer
(250) 298-2409, email@example.com
- Oversees and supports the measurement of NFI ground plots by partner agencies across Canada, including federal, provincial and territorial government staff and contractors.
Forest Inventory Officer
- Oversees and supports the measurement of NFI photo plots by partner agencies across Canada, including federal, provincial and territorial government staff and contractors.
- Contributes to the documentation, compilation and analysis of NFI data.
(250) 298-2422, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coordinates the acquisition of digital imagery for NFI photo plots.
- Manages image interpretation contracts.
Technologist Advisor, Forest Productivity
(418) 648-2217, email@example.com
- Supports the measurement of NFI ground plots and photo plots by federal, provincial and territorial government staff and contractors.
Forest Inventory Specialist
(250) 298-2407, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leads the compilation and analysis of NFI data and the production of statistical summaries for national and international reporting.
Forest Landscape Analyst
(250) 298-2426, email@example.com
- Investigates new remote sensing approaches and field data collection technologies for enhancing Canada's NFI
Omnia Gamal Ibrahim
- Manages and leads the development of the Multi-Agency Ground Plot (MAGPlot) database
- Leads the compilation of NFI ground plot data and of ground plot data from other programs
- Supports the implementation and development of the NFI ground plot program
Forest Data Analyst
(250) 298-2480, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supports the development and implementation of the Multi-Agency Ground Plot (MAGPlot) database
- Supports the compilation of NFI ground plot data
Data Management Specialist
(250) 298-2415, email@example.com
- Oversees the design and maintenance of NFI data management systems, including applications and tools used by federal, provincial and territorial government staff and contractors to enter data, conduct quality control and quality assurance, upload data, download data and generate reports.
Data Systems Analyst
(250) 298-2412, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Streamlines operational NFI business processes by developing tools, improving techniques and implementing new technologies.
- Develops software applications to facilitate the NFI ground plot data collections.
- Maintains and updates the NFI online tools.
- Assists in NFI data managements.